Throughout the night, the ballroom will be filled with various local merchants and artists selling strange and odd merchandise. The merchants so far include:
- A Little Touch of Sunlight – Halloween toys and wall quilts
- Art By Slaytôr – Oil paintings and prints of Horror Movie character fan art
- BAR-1 Studios – Acrylics Paintings, Ink & Graphite Illustrations, Graphic Novels
- Crafty Darling by Sophia Von Stardust – Handmade pendant and woodcut jewelry, mixed media art, hand-sewn hair florals.
- Heart Felt Plush – Voodoo dolls and plushies
- Marcus Concernicus/ Sucramantra – Paintings and illustrations, hand painted found objects
- Mary’s Monstrosities – Traditionally made Venetian monster masks and post-apocalyptic style leather armor and accessories.
- Plug Uglie Art – Horror/ Pop culture enamel pins and patches
- Poking Dead Things – Deathly elegant bone jewelry and macabre home decor.
- Sanda – Tarot, past life readings, couples readings, palms, soul searching answers and gentle guidance from angels
- Shanta Ambady Ceramics and Balefire Ceramics – Spoopy functional ceramics and ceramic jewelry
- The October Academy – Prints featuring monster and horror art.
- The Old Crones Twisted Orphanage – Horror dolls and tumblers
# # #
Halfway2Halloween Monster Boolesque Spooktacular 3
Friday May 11th 2018 – 7p to 12a – $15 w/costume – $20 w/o – 18+
Tangent Gallery / Hastings Street Ballroom, 715 E Milwaukee, Detroit, MI