Throughout the night, the ballroom will be filled with various local merchants and artists selling strange and odd merchandise. The merchants so far include:
- 3~Ring Traveling Apothecary – Halloween, creepy, candles, oddities and curiosities.
- 9 Designs Emporium – Candles and home decor
- ActFigPhotog – Loose and framed prints of original action figure photography.
- Alexandria Bishop – Creepy jewelry, eyeball roses and monster illustrations
- B.P. LeGault/B-Bomb Music & Arts – Black Cat Paintings & Photographs of Mystery
- Blackenedruby Jewelry – Handmade jewelry with a vintage look and feel at affordable prices.
- Brian Lewandowski and Mark Jackson – Hand painted leather masks, Halloween/horror themed art.
- Crafty Cop – Cigar box purses, picture frames and greeting cards
- Crow Leather Works – Unique Handmade Leather Items
- Dead Sled Brand – T-shirts and accessories related to the horror, Halloween and hearse aficionado.
- Disturbed Dollz – Dead Reborn Dolls
- fairiesfive – Handmade enchanted magic stash bags & purses
- Field of Echoes – Bone jewelry, home decor, and functional art.
- K.LoganArt – Original paintings.
- Kreatures of the Night – Airbrush Horror/Special effects makeup
- Lights of the Night II – Alcohol bottle night lights and soap dispensers
- Mary’s Monstrosities – Masks and costume leatherwork.
- Motor City Nightmares – Tommy Coffins, horror jewelry, monster mugs, horror sculptures.
- Poking Dead Things – Deathly elegant jewelry, accessories and home decor made from the remains of the dead.
- Show And Tell Studio – Original paintings
- The Macabre Eclectic – Mosaic watercolor lightboxes, hand poured candles, Halloween wreaths.
- What’s Snappin’ – Halloween photobooth
- Zachariah Messiah’s Morbid Curiosities – Taxidermy Bats, Tarantulas, and Octopus
# # #
Halfway2Halloween Monster Boolesque Spooktacular 2
Friday May 12th 2017 – 7p to 12a – $10 w/costume – $15 w/o – 18+
Tangent Gallery / Hastings Street Ballroom, 715 E Milwaukee, Detroit, MI