A Notice on H2H 2020


Greetings everyone,

With great thought and consideration towards the health concerns of all, we have decided to postpone this year’s Halfway2Halloween event scheduled for April 24th 2020. Although the event was about 2.5 weeks past Michigan’s current event ban, there are still too many uncertainties to hold confidence in ensuring everyone’s health safety. And with the upcoming weeks of important social distancing, there would not be enough pre-production time to ensure the proper production everyone deserves.

Our tentative 2021 date is April 23rd and once it is confirmed, we will make an official announcement through our newsletter and social medias.

We truly hope to see you all next year and until then, be safe and take care of yourselves, friends and families.

H2H Staff 🎃