A Notice on H2H 2021
Although vaccinations are finally getting out and things are beginning to look brighter, it is still much too early to safely gather indoors in April 2021. So we decided to try for Halfway2Halloween again in 2022. Once a date is confirmed, we will make an official announcement through our newsletter and social medias.
We truly hope to see you all next year and until then, stay safe!
H2H Staff ?